Welcome to Girl Scouts of Northeast Texas,
Service Unit 404 in The Colony!
- Making new friends
- Discovering what’s important to them
- Connecting with their community
- Learning courage and confidence
- Building character and leadership skills!
- Learning opportunities
- Memories to last a lifetime
- Be a role model she’ll always remember.
- As a volunteer, you’ll introduce girls to new experiences that show them they’re capable of more than they ever imagined.
- You’ll be their cheerleader, guide, and mentor, helping them develop skills and confidence that will last a lifetime.
- Imagine the smiles, the excitement, the memories made—those are the moments you’ll share in Girl Scouts.
- It’s not about having the time, it’s about making the time for your daughter and her friends.
- It’s often said that volunteers don’t necessarily have the time, they just have the heart.
“We believe every girl has the potential to change the world!”
Our girls are …
Our leaders are creating…
Looking for Adult Volunteers to be awesome leaders!